mobile burger menu not working properly aftre BeTheme update

Hello,

after update of BeTheme to latest version, custom mobile header, where I had set up the mobile burger menu, its position is off and no properly opening without gaps like before. I tried to fix the position, but now its still not fit properly. Can you please check it for me?

I sent you access details in DM already because of other issue.

Thanks

Martin

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but I do not remember all the websites and who is associated with each.

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Ah sorry for that.

Its home page:

and on mobile, the menu is empty, but I do have settings up for that:

Other pages menu work, but after update of the theme, icon was resized and shifted in position. I do managed to repair the icon size and somewhat position too, but now the page seems cropped and after opening the menu, it is not aligned with right side of the page.

I do have using 2 custom headers for original language and translated language:

https://www.crazyfamilyontheroad.com/europa/

Thanks for your time again.

Regards

Martin

• I used the credentials you sent to another topic to check that.

There was some misconfiguration in the Menu Burger element, and I had to reset the styles of it, and adjusted its settings.

Please check it now.

Best regards

• I tried to retrack your steps you have done in "slovakia header" and apply it for "english header" all settings from menu and wrapper same, but this one button for mobile visibility doesnt light up after clicking up, so the final menu position still not working in english menu. Can you please fix that one, I think it will then work properly for both variants ok.

Thanks

• In English template the menu burger element was placed in the wrap on the left.

I moved it to the right:

Please check it out now.

Best regards

• it works. Thanks alot :)