Issue with Displaying Images Side by Side in Tabs

Hello BeTheme Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently working on a portfolio page using BeTheme and need assistance with displaying 3-4 images side by side within a tab section.

Specifically, I want each tab to show a row of images horizontally aligned. The tabs I am working with are titled "Interior," "Exterior," and "Floor Plan." Here is what I need:

• Interior: Display 3-4 images side by side
  • Exterior: Display 3-4 images side by side
  • Floor Plan: Display 3-4 images side by side

Could you please guide me on how to achieve this?

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• edited August 8

Hi,

Our page is not on localhost, it is currently working under a temporary domain for testing purposes. Should we share the access details here?

Here are the access details: Temporary URL: https://local.btechh.com/blue

Thanks

• The link to a website is enough.

However, I do not see tabs on your website. Can you tell me where should I look at, please?

Thanks

• Hi,

The link to the website is: https://local.btechh.com/blue/portfolio-item/apartment/

You can find the tabs on the "Apartment" page. If you need any specific page or section to look at, please let me know.

Thanks

• Still do not see any tabs here:

Please attach a screenshot showing what you point to.

Thanks

• edited August 10

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I found a different solution to the previous issue. Now, I need help with something else.

Could you please guide me on where I can change the text "See other rooms" that appears at the bottom of the page? Also, is it possible to change the number of related portfolio items displayed here?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

• I see that you handed to change the text:

To change the number of portfolio items there, you must edit the portfolio template and change the number in the Query Loop.

Best regards