Tabs and post compatibility

I need help with this.

I've had problems showing a post category in a tab. It seems to me that Be Builder is blocking this function.

1. I have posts with categories such as: food, drinks, etc.

2. I need to have tabs on the page where I can show food in the first tab and drinks in the second.

I've tried to do it with the Be Builder plugin and it doesn't work. I've also downloaded a plugin (Advanced Tabs Gutenberg Block) and created the tab and I've also managed to get each tab to show the corresponding category of the posts, but when I put the code in Be Builder the code doesn't work.

I would like you to help me and tell me how I can do it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing what you want to achieve.

Thanks

• You can check what I'm trying to do on this page: https://ricacomunidad.com/

I'm trying to recreate a section of that page where it says (Recetario) using Be Builder.

If you notice, it has a tab section that has category posts inside.

As I told you, I have not been able to do it, so I downloaded a plugin to help me with this (Advanced Tabs Gutenberg Block) where I can create the tabs and also present the information I want (category post in each tab) but when I put the code (the tabs I made using the plugin) in be builder it does not work and it is not visible on the page. If I do not use be builder it works, otherwise when I put it on a page that I am using be builder it does not work.

I am also open to doing it another way if you tell me how I can do it.

Thanks for your help.

• You can use a blog element with Filters set to Show only categories:

Note that jQuery filtering will be used with that, and the Post number should be set to as many posts as possible to make it work properly:

Best regards

• Thanks Phil, I'll try that.

I have 2 questions.

1. How did you remove the image from the post to present it as a list? (no image post)

2. Is it possible to add an icon or image in a tab next to the text?

• I mean that the posts (all of them) They already have their feature image but I don't want the image to be displayed in the post category list.

• 1) I did not add a featured image to this post.

2) No, there is no option to add icons to the names of categories.

Best regards