Installation of WP Bakery Builder. Message: Invalid license code.

Hello.

I just installed B Theme on a page that was developed using WP Bakery Builder. I am trying to install WP Bakery Builder from the plugins area, but I get the following message: Invalid license code. Please make sure that your purchase code is used only on this domain. You can check it at: api.muffingroup.com/licenses. I have checked on the page, and the license is registered correctly

We need to install the plugin because the page was developed with WP Bakery Builder and we want to keep some of the designs made with the plugin.

Thank you

Comments

• Hey,

This message could mean that your license key is used on multiple domains. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain or it is not registered anywhere, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, log into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed, deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme —> Dashboard) and try to install the plugin. Remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks

• Hello,

I have done all what you told us to do it, and we still have de same problem

• Please send us your license key, the WordPress dashboard, and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• You sent an incomplete message as you did not attach WP dashboard credentials.

Also the FTP you sent does not work.

Please send another message with complete and working data.

Thanks

• Hello,

The problem is that is not a FTP is a SFTP, and the port is 22.

I send you again everything in a private message

Thank you

• edited October 15

Hello,

I just checked that I can now download WP Bakery Builder

Thank you so much

• I did not receive any second message.

The only message regarding this topic is the one I mentioned, which was incomplete.

Please check your mailbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned:

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials
    • FTP credentials

Thanks