THE WEBSITE DOES NOT WORK

Hi!

This morning,

BeBuilder stopped working. When I tried to open it, the logo kept loading without being able to enter.

When this happened, I decided to do a Re-render Builder data and that's when the website stopped working completely. I can't access either the website or the wordpress dashboard.

I have entered Logs: PHP and web server of my server and it tells me the following:

[Mon Oct 14 11:10:47.361222 2024] [evasive20:error] [pid 775880:tid 775892] [remote 37.18.134.5:43159] client denied by server configuration: /home/comunalitatvic.cat/web/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php, referer: https://www.comunalitatvic.cat/wp-admin/admin.php?page=be-tools

Do you have any solution?

Thank you very much and I hope I can get my job back

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I checked that, and the website, as well as the dashboard, loads correctly for me:

Cross-Origin Request is blocked by your server, and it is the root cause of why BeBuilder does not load, so you must contact your server administrator and ask them to correct it.

Best regards

• edited October 15

I don't understand what you're saying because yesterday morning everything was fine.

The front end and back end worked quickly and smoothly and I could edit from the bebuilder.

From the moment I mentioned it suddenly stopped working, and now that I'm trying it the whole website (front and back end) works very slowly and it hangs.

• 1) I am saying that WP dashboard work properly for me:

Should I proceed with any extra steps to reproduce your issue?

2) Did you contact your hosting provider, as I suggested? If not, please do that.

Best regards

• Hi!

Finally we've fixed the error.

Thanks for all.