ACF image fields

Hi,

I try to insert image in page with ACF.

I create a image fields and upload file in back-end, I don't know why, sometimes it could call the image (only the staff image) and sometimes not.

Now it doesn't get any.

Is it correct for images, as for text fields, to insert where the content goes or the url of the field {acf:field_name}?

I attach two images to help you understand where I would like them.

I await your response.

Iacopo

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Ok I answered in the link provided.

I wonder though what is the usefulness.

Can't you simply, like some blogs, make the message where I attach the accesses to the site private and keep the conversation in this ticket anyway so as to have the resolution of the problem inside this question so that all users if they search for the various tickets can find the solution in case they have the same problem?

In my opinion you would save a lot of open tickets for maybe the same thing where however you gave the resolution via email and not here in the blog.

• This forum does not have such functionality, and it was always resolved in this way.

I received your private message. Can you tell me which page has these custom fields?

Best regards

• ACF dynamic data does not work for arrays, only for basic fields.

I changed field settings from Image Array to Image URL, and it loads correctly:

Change it for the rest of your fields.

Best regards

• Hi, ok, it work for image in image elements.

There is only the image set on the background background that does not take it.

How do I get it to take that?

• no ok, my bad, The uploaded image was no longer linked.

Thanks Phil

• I contacted the dev team, and they told me that, unfortunately, because of technical limitations, it cannot be used as a background image.

However, I can suggest a workaround for that. I can see that you are not using the Header Image field, so you can choose a background image there, and then display it with the following dynamic data: {postmeta:mfn-post-header-bg}.

Best regards