Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

to increase logo size, please use below css:
    #Top_bar #logo { height: 160px !important; }
  • Thanks I changed the layout what css code should I use for this lay out 
    luckylegendbasketball.com

thanks
  • Also I don't a revolution slider on all my pages what do I have to do for them not to show thanks 
  • You must use exactly the same css as above for this layout. But also you can move menu down because top bar will be higher. This can be done with below css:
    #Top_bar #logo { height: 100px !important; padding: 0 !important; margin: 0 !important; }
    #Top_bar .top_bar_right { padding-top: 10px !important; padding-bottom: 10px !important; }
    #Top_bar .menu_wrapper { margin-top: 10px !important; }
    #Top_bar .top_bar_right::before { height: 110px !important; }

But if you don't want to use Revolution Slider on all pages, then under "Page options" section do not select any slider for pages where you don't want slider.
  • Ok I didnt select for a slider but the top of the page is blank then when I scroll down it goes to my content
  • Any screenshot of what you mean? Also please deactivate "Maintenance mode" because we must have a look on it.
  • I can't Screen shot. What I'm try to do it have my content right under my menu not after a big space where the revloution sliders is at.

I dont want this big gap between my content and my menu. So I would like to know how to fix that thanks
  • If you don't want this big gap, then why you use Revolution Slider for this page? You can easily remove it. When you create/edit page, under "Page options" section you have an option to select slider for page. If you don't need it, then just do not select the slider.
  • I dont select a slider thats why its a huge gap in the page. This is what im trying to explain to you that I havent selected a slider for the page and its still a gap in it im tryingt to see why its a gap and Im not selecting a slider for that page
  • So this is very weird if you did not set any slider for page. However we checked your site once again and found this http://pasteboard.co/u9H8JTq.png - a lot of errors in the code. Try to fix them first and check if this will help you because looks like the code of your site is corrupted. It does not look the same as our code.
  • To to good with coding can I give you guys my login and could you be able to fix it for me

• not to good with coding
  • Sorry but we do not offer this kind of customizations unfortunately. These errors are related with your modifications so you need to fix them yourself because we have no idea what you did during this time. Our demos does not come with such mistakes and bugs. We recommend to start from removing plugins but if this won't help, please re-install all theme files via FTP only.

If you will send us private message with access to your dashboard, we can look on the slider of course but as we wrote above, we won't be able to fix your own errors. We can only check if slider is really disabled as you wrote and if there is nothing else wrong.