I have added a shortcode but does not display

I am using the google reviews plugin and it works in the widget but looks awful.  I want to embed the shortcode in a column but its displays the short code and not the content the short code represents, any ideas how to fix this?

do I need to add the shortcode to the php files somewhere?

Thanks
Andrew

Comments

• Hi,

as you mentioned, this item maybe does not exist as shortcode and that's why does not work. We did never tested this plugin so we don't know why this may not work.

Thanks!
  • I have the same issue , I have added a shortcode from SoundCloud , on a colum of MuffinBuilder or Visual composer , My Theme is Uptodate as well my WordPress . It shows only the sortcode on page does not show the content. I tryed to embed from Youtube and SoundCloud , Iframe and Wordpress Shortcode bouth does not work. 
  • @gustavobravodisessa Because we did never tested this plugin, we have no idea what exactly could be wrong. But we can't agree with soundcloud iframe because we used them on one of our demos what you can see on http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/dj/ and all is good. You must did something wrong if soundcloud does not work on your site. If you will send us url to page where you got this iframes, we'll have a look on it.