Default Theme No Mega Menu

Greetings,

I installed the theme fresh and imported default theme data. When I view the main page the mega menu does not work. I just get a standard drop down. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,

did you activated menu the was as it was explained on http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#menu ?
  • Yes. I think I sort of have it figure out. Im not sure what's going on but after I save my "Main Menu" to the "Main Menu | depth 5 (Header Overlay 1)" theme position it works fine but if I save again it wipes out which menu I had picked for that position. The box defaults back to "Select menu".
  • This sounds really weird definitely. First time we met with something like that. We recommend to deactivate all plugins first and then check the problem. If this won't help, then please re-install WP and theme files via FTP.
  • Hello,

I have the same problem with top menu, in my case with the theme "Transfer".
    I have installed a clean copy of wordpress and follow the next steps:

- Appearence - Theme - Add theme - Upload theme - Betheme
    - Activate Betheme
    - Appearance - Plugins - Install and activate all plugins required and recommended
    - Betheme demo data - Import "Demo", "Transfer" and attachments
    - Revolutions slider - Import "Transfer"

Later, when I see the page, top menu is the same than before to import de demo Tranfer.

Can you help me to re-create the page Tranfer?
    Thans you
  • I have solved my problem. The cause has been to install BeTheme in a directory protected with password in servidor.

Once I installed the theme in a directory not protected with password, The top menu looks like as Transfer Demo.

Regards.
  • @PeterB82 Great :) We're glad to hear that you found it.