Hide page title

edited October 2015 in Theme support
Hi, I just imported theme demo data for Be Clinic,
1) 
but i find the Page Title below the menu - where the demo site doesn't.
Been searching in all the options, but i cannot find how to hide the page title. Please help!
2)
If I choose: stack centered for the place of the logo & menu, the menu goes all the way to left.
Is there a way to center the menu if the logo is centered?

thanks!

Comments

• Hi,

1) Please send us url to page where you got this page title and we'll have a look on it.

2) Yes, it is possible of course. More details about that you can read on http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/170/any-suggestion-how-to-center-menu-using-stack-center
  • the url is http://fysiotherapie.bpr.nu
    The logo above it is a big big now, have to make a smaller one as you cannot adjust the size in WP ;) 
    but the main thing is, that the menu isn't centered.
    That's also the case in Your own example of this theme. 

(site is just being built, so don't mind about the design now)
  • Ok, i pasted your code and this works. But it's like a bug as the stack center doesn't place it in center ;)

NOW ANOTHER QUESTION:
    - The MOBILE menu is located right of the logo. That's a weird place. Is it possible to make the 3 lines UNDER the logo, o stacked in center?
    - Can you set the MOBILE menu to expand, so it displays the menu options, as standard on a page?
  • Your logo size is currently 886 x 149 px. If you want the smaller one, then please upload smaller logo size. And because there is too many problems with centered menu in Stack: center header style, we decided to add this into header style. 10.2.1 version is pending for approval for please update your theme version when new update will arrive and you will get centered menu.

1. You can control responsive menu position with below css:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 479px)
        #Header a.responsive-menu-toggle {
            right: 95px !important;
            top: 135px !important;
        }
    }
    2. How you want to expand menu on mobile devices? Any screenshot of how you see it?
  • About 2.): well, the menu is now 3 horizontal lines and if you press on it, it expands to the menu options and one can select to go to a page.
    But I find it more logical if you can see the menu options, just like in the normal desktop version, if you arrive at the home page. Otherwise one had to search for/understand the horizontal lines to get to the menu
  • Sorry, but can you also respond on the 1) question: That my Page title (as in the CMS, when you create a page) displays on top of each page? Where can I hide the page title in the Theme or CMS options?
  • About 2) You can not display menu items on mobile the same was as on desktop. In our opinion it's completely illogical because mobile does not have so much space as desktop.

About 1) Within theme options, you can remove whole subheader only and this can be done under Theme options > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section. Just title from Subheader, can be removed with custom css only.
  • Ok, thanks. But a new problem seems to appear: check the website (the url is http://fysiotherapie.bpr.nu) now the 'sticky' menubar, if you slide the page down, is set to full width. But as you can see: a) there is a thin line between the section where the logo is, and b) the menubar is NOT fill width but ends like 10 pixels before it reaches a border :(

is this also corrected in the update?
  • Instead of:
    #Top_bar .menu_wrapper {
        text-align: center;
        width: 100%;
    }
    use:
    #Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) .menu_wrapper {
        text-align: center;
        width: 100%;
    }
    and all would be fine.