Full-screen is not working after migrating to another server host

Dear Support,

We have migrated one of our sites to another host:

After the migration, there are 2 issues:

1. The logo is duplicated in the main menu
2. Full screen is not working

You can check both sites.

I have tried to modify the settings of the theme, but it did not help. 

Would you please take a look at it?

I can give you access to wp-admin in private message. 

Best regards,
Andras

Comments

• Hi,

please remove theme files on new location and then upload theme files via FTP. Also please deactivate all extra plugins and clear cache.
  • Hello,

I have done everything, but it did not help. 

Additional information: If I turn on the 960 px grid, it works. (The only thing that I don't want that grid, and it should work normally without it.)

Could you please help?
  • We did checked your site once again and your theme files are incomplete. We just checked for example layout.css file and the file which is included into theme is different from what you got on your side. It means that you did removed theme files completely and then you did not uploaded them via FTP like we suggested. That's the reason of your problems.

But in accordance to slider, Revolution Slider has not been installed on your new site.
  • Hello,

First of all: revolution slider is turned off, since you have suggested to turn off all plugins. 

Secondly: I have compared all files through FTP, using WinSCP synchronize command, and it is in place. 

You can reach it directly: 

I have deleted all files and uploaded the theme via ftp, as you have suggested. So this is not the problem.... 

I have turned back on the plugins, so layer slider is working now. Shall I give you access to the site in private message?

• Sorry but we can't agree with you unfortunately.

This is a screenshot of our layout.css file http://pasteboard.co/1FoRZ3FX.png

But this one is your one http://pasteboard.co/1FoVMnDw.png

Do you see the difference? Because we see a big difference. Like we wrote above, your layout.css is not the same as file that comes with recent version of theme.
  • edited October 2015
    Hello There, 

I have just downloaded the theme a few hours ago from envato. 

Where should I download it from?
  • Hello, 

It seems that it is a caching problem on the server side, I am trying to solve it. 
  • This is the reason why we do not recommend to use cache if you don't know how to use it because sometimes, cache plugins may bring more harm than good. However, we're glad to hear that you realized that it's because of cache.