Revolution Slider - New/Duplicate/Save not working

Hi

On our latest client website, we can't get the Revolution Slider to work properly.

For some reason we can't create new slides, we can't duplicate slides or save any edits to the slides.

It was working when we started building the site.

Could you send us the latest version of Revolution Slider plugin to test out as per Be Theme documentation?

Comments

• So i've updated the slider to 5.0.9 after you sent on email.

I can click into the slides, but none of the sub menu buttons seem to be working??

I can't seem to actually do anything with the slides, can't find a duplicate button and nothing saves.

I'm a bit baffled!
  • Hi,

if Revolution Slider does not work, then problem may be between the plugins or rev slider files are corrupted itself. We recommend to turn off all extra plugins first. But if this won't help, then remove slider files via FTP and upload new files via FTP as well because it's the safest way for updating files.
  • Hi

I've tried deleting the entire RevSlider folder using FTP. I've then re-uploaded and it's still not working properly, however all the slides we created we still there? Does this mean they are stored in the database?

Would a login help so you can see what's happening?

Cheers
  • Please send us private message and we'll have a look on it ourselves.