revolution slider

Hello,

Just bought your theme, looks great.

I am trying to import demo data to the revolution slider but without any luck..I've tried several zip files.

I always get this error:
importing slider settings and data...
Error: slider_export.txt does not exist!

I've been through all the forums and done all the adjustments including, adding only the
.txt file and placing the css inside the correct rs-plugin - css directory. i have also tried this solution:

If the server is using Apache, folders "wp-content" and "uploads" should be set to the owner of the "apache".

but unfortunately nothing works. please advise.

I have wordpress: 4.3.1
and your new version of the theme (from yesterday)
revolution slider: Version 5.1
Thanks in advance,
Orly

Comments

• Hi,

if you got the same error for all slides, the problem is on server side. But because we are not server experts, we don't know what else (except what you mentioned above) could be the reason. Of course, you can send us private message with dashboard access so we can export new, fresh slides but we do not think that this would be helpful.

Thanks!
  • I am facing the exact issue! Cannot import neither the slider_export.txt nor the whole ZIP file
    I can see many users are facing the same problem and the only response we are getting from you is that its the server's fault. I am sure not everyone have misconfigured servers. With due respect, I would appreciate if you let us know the exact fix here as it will save your time by not logging in into client boxes. Also most of us are developing on our local machines and then deploying it on production.

I can see you are doing a great job in providing premium support and I hope you will able to do the same in this case. Thanks. :)
  • edited November 2015
    @ahmadmushtag From how many people you see this info? 0.1% or 0.2%? These are the numbers that we noticed. And yes, if none of the sliders can not be imported, the problem is related with server. Also please notice that this is not our fault and we can not be responsible for plugin's author as this plugin does not belong to us. However, if you are unable to import only one slider, but the rest is fine, it means that something must be wrong with slider you want to use.