Make site begin at the top of page

I'm using the boxed layout, but at the very top of the page, there is a small gap (about 10-20 pixel) between the "top edge" of the browser window, and where the actual "boxed content" begins. How do I remove that gap?

Like here: http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/asg/  ... above the content-box you can still see the camuflage-background wallpaper.

Comments

• Hey,

you can remove this padding with following css:
    .layout-boxed {
        padding: 0 25px 25px 15px !important;
    }
  • Perfect! Thank you.

... maybe that could be an on/off checkbox in the BeTheme Options for a future update?
  • Yes, it's true. We can add 100 or even 200 options every week but there is a really serious problem. We must keep the proper balance between the number of options and theme size. Some of our customers are using very limited and cheap hosting services and because of that they may have a problems with theme installation or using if we will be adding color options for any dot or line available on every demo. For us, it's not a problem of course, like we said before, but the people may think different and won't understand it. That's why in some cases it is much better to use simple line of custom css. It's nothing wrong. If people, begin to understand this situation and will stop using poor hosting services, it won't be a problem for us to add color options every dot on site.
  • Thanks for the response. I fully understand!!!

... and thanks for making an AWESOME theme! :-)
  • We must say that we are really happy to hear that you understand it because some people just do not understand how all this works :)