Suggestion: MOVE the "Reset to defaults"

So, I was playing around with the options - more precisely the colors for the site. Then I couldn't remember the original settings for the colors, so I thought I would just click "reset to defaults".

...oooohhhhhh...

Turns out that function does not JUST reset the "muffin options"-page I'm on, but the ENTIRE muffin options!!! Why, oh why would you put that on EVERY single page of the options menus?!? That's like putting a "self destruct"-button all over the place.

Suggestion: Put the "reset options" in it's own category, below "Import & Export" - and write clearly in the descriptions what it does. :-)

(also, it would be nice if the "reset options" only applied to the specific option-page a user is on.)

:-)

Comments

• Hi,

Muffin Options are one large array and can not be saved or reset per different sections. So this one can not be done. However, before you confirm this action, there is Popup window with information that all custom values will be removed what you can see on http://pasteboard.co/1T1N9Kda.png

We think that is in very important to read such popup windows next time more carefully :)
  • Right! And I thought it applied to "all the customizations on THAT page" ... not the ENTIRE site. 

I understand that you can't make it so that it only applies to the specific page I'm on. But WHY on earth put this self-destruct button on ALL pages?!?
  • We would consider to put this button in other place while future updates if we get more requests about it of course.