Totally different Menu design for blog?

Our main page uses Split Menu Semitransparent for the menu.

However, when we create the blog, all the content goes all the way up, with the menu items covering the top portion of the blog.

It seems like Split Menu Semitransparent runs in Pages and also in the blog. I can't set it to other menu types.

Is there a way for the blog to "move down", or the menu to be displayed differently in blog, or maybe is there a way to have a top image for blog?

Comments

• Hi,

this is the sense of being transparent. Transparent means that whatever you have below, goes behing the header. This header type was made for pages with sliders or header backgrounds. However, if you will send us url to page where the content goes behind, we'll try to move the content down with some extra css.

Thanks!
  • edited December 2015
    You know, you have a "Layout" function where I can set a different layout for a page. Why not let that be a setting for blog page? I could set a different menu type for that blog page.

Anyway, here's the page for the blog: http://199.design/blog/
  • But this is already possible for Blog pages. Under Theme options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Blog section, you can set Layout ID for blog pages.

Anyway, to move the content down, please use below css:
    body:not(.template-slider) #Content { padding-top: 100px !important; }
  • edited December 2015
    Oh, I see. Thanks!

May I have a suggestion: Have the Layout ID be changed to a dropdown box where it list out the custom layout. Just like the way you listed the layout in "Pages". I think it's not clear to users like me. :)

But anyway, I love Betheme!
  • Thanks for your suggestion.