Mobile toggle menu not working for home page

Sir,
  1. Mobile menu link (toggle menu) is not working for home page only. For other pages there is no issue. May you please tell me why is it so and how to correct that?
  2. Also, the top bar phone number is not displaying for mobile view. No issue with social icons.
  3. For social icons, how to add different background color while mouseover.

Regards,
Shibu

Comments

• Hi,

1. Looks like you have errors in JS console. We suggest to remove all scripts and plugins that has been added for homepage.

2. Slogan does not display because of your custom css. You can try our css to display slogan on mobiles:
    #Action_bar { margin-top: 0 !important; }
    #Action_bar .contact_details { margin: 20px 0 0 !important; }
    #Action_bar .contact_details li.slogan { display: block !important; }
    #Action_bar .social { margin-top: 10px !important;}
    3. This can be done with the following css:
    .social li.facebook a:hover .icon-facebook::before { background: #000 !important; color: #FFF !important; }
    Of course it's example code for facebook icon only. The similar code, you should use for the rest of icons.
  • Sir,
    I have removed scripts and tried deactivating plugins. Still point number 1 is not rectified. Can you please help?

2. It worked well. Thank you.

3. facebook and twitter worked. Can you please get me the css for google plus and youtube?

Regards,
    Shibu
  • 1. We still see the content that does not come from theme in JS console. If you don't know how to remove it, we suggest to install fresh version of our theme without any additional stuff and codes.

3. Please look at http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#theme-customizations where we explained how to use Firebug for FF tool. This would help you to understand how it works so you can get the class for right social icons.
  • sir,
    I am using fresh version of the theme. May you please tell me which content is not coming from JS consle as there is only RVslider and 'trailer box' for home page. There is a pop up used with a plugin, but I have deactivated that plugin, still it is not working. 

Regards,
  • The whole content you see on http://pasteboard.co/1yNNFnj.png does not come from theme and we have no idea why it is there.
  • Sir,
    How to remove these. I have deleted a plugin for Google analytics. Still it is not working. I am using latest version of RV slider also. Please help me to sort out this issue.

Thanks,
  • Did you tried to remove extra css and extra plugins? If you did not, please do this and then check because we do not see anything wrong in the theme now.
  • sir,
    i have deleted some css, which was repetition. Now the menu is loading, but behind RV slider. Is there any way to sort it out as I am not able to understand why it is so.

Thanks,
  • You still have tons of custom css because menu on mobile still does not work.