Header Background Position

Hello,
I was imported Be Sport demo and i have facing an issuea about header background image in inner pages.
You can check via this link: http://campo.lunafimproje.com/hakkimizda/

This page was modified this page : http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/sport/company/

And when you check your demo page backgorund image appeared a little bit bottom of the page.

How can i fix this?
Thnx 

Comments

• Hi,

on our demo, the section below the header is the same color as the part of header and that's why it looks better. Your section's background is grey while header image bottom part is white. So or you would change section's background or you must modify header image to replace the bottom white part with grey color.

In accordance to header background position, on our demo this guy is not cut because of the subheader text. On your site, you do not have title in subheader and that's the reason why header background is cut. So or you would use the same text as we did on our demo or you must use the following css to increase header's height:
    body:not(.template-slider) #Header { min-height: 250px !important; }
  • Thank you for suggestions and help. 
    Actually i did not hide Title when i activated "Polylang" language plugin it disappeared and i do not know why. And also title area has in subheader by the way. If you can help me please give me advise.
    And as you said above my header below has white area and i would like to fill the color which hex code is #dde6e8 , how can i do that?
    Thnx 
  • We did never tested Polylang plugin so we don't know if this would work with this theme. If you have a problems after plugin installation, it means that this plugin shouldn't be used with BeTheme. If you won't be able to do anything else, you should use above css to increase header height.

Referring to header background, you must do this yourself because it is necessary to modify header background. Such customization are not included unfortunately.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Thank you for comment