Header won't change

Hi

I have just bought Be Theme and am getting familiar with options and customisations. I have set up the 'Energy' template and have played around with header options but now whenever I change the header style it won't display the changes in browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox), despite clearing caches and flushing the cache within the WP dashboard. It keeps displaying the solid default header. I have managed to get it to change a couple of times but even that has stopped. I haven't been able to get the transparent header to work at all.

Many thanks

Comments

• In fact, my changes are not staying in place at all. I update one set of settings and another one reverts back to default. Change those and the first set flick back to how they were before I changed them. I'm spending all my time re-setting settings! This is making it impossible to set up my site as I want it. Skin colour also hasn't changed. Options says I have a transparent header but I have a solid one that is blue despite my changing it to orange, and which sometimes floats an inch below the top of the screen.
    Please tell me I'm doing something wrong because if it's the theme that's broken I can't work with it.

• Well, I've figured out how to get a transparent header. If there's anyone there could you give me a steer on where I can change the colours on the action bar elements? I have 'Contact us' in white (doesn't show up on background) and a phone number and email in the template's default blue. I've inspected the elements on the page and tried to find corresponding settings in 'colour', 'action bar' and 'header' options without any joy.

Thanks
  • Hi,

to change colors in Action Bar, please check the following topic http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/1021/how-to-change-betheme-action-bar-link-colour where we explained how to do it.
  • Thanks. Can you tell me how to do the same thing for text in chart boxes? I've looked on the forum but can't find it. I want the line of text under a chart to be bigger and in white/different colour.

Thanks 
  • To change that part of text, please use the following css color:
    .chart_box big {
        color: #fff !important;
        font-size: 20px !important;
    }