Social media icons and other buttons

Hello

I noticed that the BeTheme Demos have several built-in templates of buttons and icons for social media and other actions buttons. Is there a table of models available or some instructions on how to enable and use them?

Comments

• Hey,

yes, we have different button styles and if you want, you can change them under Theme options > Global > General section where Style | Button option is. But we are not sure what different social icons you mean because we have only one social icons included.
  • Hello. 

Sorry, I mean the social media icons. Please take a look at this page, at the bottom left:

There are 4 different icons for Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo and Google+. What other options are and how can I use them?
  • This is Icon Bar (text shortcode) item where it is possible to use included icons. This shortcode like any other raw shortcode, can be found under []+ button which is available for default WP editor for example.
  • Muffingroup,

Hello, I'm running into a similar issue but I'm not sure how to fix my problem.  Maybe an example will help:

[icon_bar icon="icon-facebook" link=“#" target="_blank" size="" social="facebook"][icon_bar icon="icon-gplus" link=“#" target="_blank" size="" social="google plus"][icon_bar icon="icon-instagram" link=“#" target="_blank" size="" social="instagram"][icon_bar icon="icon-twitter" link=“#" target="_blank" size="" social="twitter"]

I add that code to a portion of the site, save my progress then refresh the page.  If I mouse over the fb, g+, & twitter icons an effect occurs and the entire background changes (I'm not asking about this, I understand what is happening to them), I believe this is due to the [icon_bar ...
    social="facebook"] portion of the shortcode.  What I want to know is what is the social attribute for Instagram?  In the example i described above, upon hover the instagram icon itself changes to the default <a> color. 

Thanks!
  • @rainman2030 Not sure if we understand what you mean. You want to change background color of Instagram icon on hover? If that's what you mean, please send us link to page where you got this icon so we can have a look on it.