Add sidebar to EDD page

Hi,

How can I add sidebar to the Easy Digital Downloads main and single product page?

Thanks

EDIT:

OK, I've figured out the store front part, but I still don't know how to display sidebar on a single product page.

Comments

• Hi,

sidebar for Easy Digital Download plugin pages you can add with Sidebar Widget item only with Muffin Builder.
  • But when I create a new product with EDD, there are no Muffin options like when I create a new post or a page. So I can't select which sidebar to display when I create a new product page.
  • Are you sure about that? Please send us private message then with dashboard access so we can have a look on it.
  • PM sent!

Thanks
  • Thanks for the quick fix. Awesome!

However this presented another issue, and it's got to do with the subheader.

Since I don't have any option to disable or add custom subheader to a download page, an empty subheader is shown on download pages.
  • If you want, you can remove or change that subheader with custom css.
  • edited January 2016
    But if I do that it will remove the subheader from all the pages not just on the one. It would be great to have muffin options in the downloads creation page as well, because then I would be able to add custom css to that particular page and the changes there wouldn't affect other pages.

Or is there any other way to target one particular page with the custom css option in the theme panel?