Be Theme with WP Courseware plugin.

Hello. I have a plugin for LMS (WP Courseware) and in this system I can create course pages and sell them with woocommerce integration.
The Muffin Builder is working just fine in the regular web pages, the site is simple but nice. But I cannot use the same functionality to build course pages.
What can I do to use muffing builder with WP Courseware Course Pages? The WooCommerce works very well with your theme, but I'm afraid is not your task to create some integration with WP Courseware. This can be considered a theme customization, beyound your support.
However I would appreciate some direction, how can I do this: Just a template will work? Do I need code change? Is this a hard task that will require a good programmer, or some young freelancer can do the job? I would appreciate to use the Muffin Builder to design my on-line courses, but have not enough skills to do it by myself. Maybe you have a customization guide or something that can help. 

Comments

• Hey,

we did never tested this plugin and to be honest, we have no idea what could be wrong. We are sorry but we can not give you any guide at this moment.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Hello Muffin team. I understand, there is no
    problem.

In the WordPress I have "web pages" and
    Muffin Builder works.

The WP Courseware have "Course
    Units", just like a web page but with controlled access. The look and feel
    is the same, but there's no muffin builder.

This post informative only, if sometime you ckeck the plugin you may see the problem. I understand you cannot
    use your time with this.

Best regards,

Celso.