BeTheme : button to 100%? and less padding.

Hi, at my testsite fysiotherapie.bpr.nu

we run a test. Now, we would like to have 6 buttons at 100% width in the blue box, and not with that much space between them.
I cannot find how to change that. Can I add a class, or anything, to manage this? 
so - button goes wider tha just the text 
and - not like 2cm white space between teo buttons...

please help.
thanksz!

Comments

• Hi,

please show us on screenshot what exactly you want to achieve.
  • it is at fysiotherapie.bpr.nu/home  the blue part in the image.

I do not knwo how to insert a screenshot here, but it should be clear right away
  • To make those buttons 100% width, you need to use the following css:
    a.button.button_stroke_custom { text-align: center !important; width: 100% !important; }
    a.button .button_label { float: none !important; }
  • Thanks;
     But i'm afraid that all buttons (on other locations) also will change if I add this to custom css. Is there a way to only change those at that part?
  • edited February 2016
    You can set ID for section and then before each line of css we gave you above, use that ID.
  • ? If i set a section name in the builder above 'This filed is used as an Section label in admin panel only', i use : Schoudertitel

But if i add the code below nothing happens. Shouldn't i address the section otherwise?
    Schoudertitel a.button.button_stroke_custom { text-align: center !important; width: 100% !important; }
    Schoudertitel a.button .button_label { float: none !important; }
  • Beside this (a) question, how to set the correct code for the section 'Schoudertitel' om the 'home'page,

there's this (b) question about the big space between the buttons. How can I get them to be stacked upon eachother, without the big space under/above ?

Thanks in advance ;)
  • ID name = # so before Schoudertitel should be #, as below:
    #Schoudertitel a.button.button_stroke_custom { text-align: center !important; width: 100% !important; }
    #Schoudertitel a.button .button_label { float: none !important; }
    Of course # should be used in css rule only, not in ID field.
  • Can you please help me with this.
    1) I added the code (#Schoudertitel) as you mentioned, in the custom CSS tab.
    2) I named the section label 'Schoudertitel'
    In this section i entered 'Custom CSS Class' 'Schoudertitel' but nothing happened. I Tried '# Schoudertitel' but nothing happened as well. I even tried tot add <div class="Schoudertitel" but nothing happens as well.

So, ok I entered the Custom CSS code. 
    But now, how do I get it to work in the box that I want?
    it is at fysiotherapie.bpr.nu/home  the blue part in the image.

Please help
  • Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.
  • I opened the page and set it in HTML mode. I don't see any HTML errors. How do you see it?
    I downloaded your be theme sample content, and adjusted it. So I wasn't really into HTML things. Is it possible that HTML errors are within the theme? 
    Can you please help. I'm not a developer, but try to use your theme. I do not see any errors, and the help provided isn't clear to me now
  • If you don't see any errors, then probably we are talking about different sites. http://pasteboard.co/1kk5dbe9.png - this is the proof.
  • Okay, so the red parts are errors. Did not know that. 
    We always use </br> bu changed them now. So no red marks anymore, yeah! But...

Ok, so we cleaned it up. Now, the part remains where we would like to know How to get the #Schoudertitel buttons (100% wide) to that blue area... Cause when we fill in 'Schoudertitel' at the Custom CSS part, nothing happens yet.
  • As we see, you still got the errors but we noticed something else. The Schoudertitel is a class name, not ID, so the right css should be:
    .Schoudertitel a.button.button_stroke_custom { text-align: center !important; width: 100% !important; }
    .Schoudertitel a.button .button_label { float: none !important; }