Plugin Menu Icon

edited January 2016 in Menu / Mega menu
Hello theme Betheme not compatible with the plugin Icon Menu ?  I installed it in the management of Manu does not appear possible to add the icon  you have a solution to make the plugin ?  thank you

Comments

• Hi,

have you seen any information in product's description about compatibility with this plugin? If that plugin would be tested, then probably such information would be there. But if it's not, it means that we did never tested it.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Hi, I'm also interested to add icons in the menu and tried too to use this plugin, because I didn't find anyway of doing it otherwise for the moment.

I also have the same problem as mediagrafic. Could you help us with this plugin or how to add icons in the menu?

Thanks!
  • @Zhyrmar We did never tested this plugin so we don't know what might be the problem exactly.
  • strange , this plugin is very popular and used , install good but the problem is that they do not see the link to the icon in the administration menu .
    you have any solution ? to add icons on the menu ? There are plugins that work ?

how can we do?
  • Had the same issue.

After disabling Mega Menu ( Theme options > Global > Advanced section ) the icon option showed up.

• @sequill Thanks for this explanation. We are glad to hear that disabling this option, helps.
  • Thanks sequill great job now works! very good!
  • edited February 2016
    Hello sequil icons now work but you no longer see the menu items . 
    It appears only without the icon menu item you have a solution for this problem ?
  • Will it be possible for your team to look to this plugin compatibility in a future update, because it's the only plugin I found which does easily add icon to the menu and it is very popular?
  • This plugin is very famous and has many downloads 
    around the world as it is possible that it will work ?
  • At this moment, we have over 300 things in queue so this one must wait for own turn.
  • mediagrafic Sorry - I didn't have any issues after disabled the mega menu. My menu was flat like this:
    Home / Menu / Events / Contact/ [facebook icon] / [twitter icon]
    with no drop down.   
    May try testing a simple menu?