Error message

Hello there, the slider is not visible when in "page view" mode. Instead I get a message on a red band:

Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias jet not found. I have the version 5.1.6  

Comments

• Sorry, here is the add of my site: http://cruisedayone.info

Hello there, the slider is not visible when in "page view" mode. Instead I get a message on a red band:

Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias jet not found. I have the version 5.1.6

• edited February 2016
    Hi,
    The issue is that you don't have any slider with the alias called "homepage".
    If you are using demo data, try to check this thread:
    http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/15/how-to-import-revolution-slider-into-be-theme#latest

Regards, Pawel;
    PS
    You can use Options wheel after hovering on post:
    http://snag.gy/WtGYb.jpg
    and edit it whenever you like :)

• Thanks for that. But how then to get this "homepage"?

I installed Wordpress, then the BETHEME, then demo data JET and that's it. So I expected to have exactly the same site as the JET theme. What do I have to do more now?

P.S. I have seen the threads you sent me but there is no answer there for my problem.

• And of course I installed the revolution slider given to me with the BETHEME
  • edited February 2016
    What I can suggest is reset of the whole website due sliders alias is "jet", not "homepage" and you have a lot of previous themes imposed.
    The plugin you could use is:
    WordPress Reset
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-reset/
    Be carefull, it erases all you have and deactivates all of the plugis and restores default theme instead of child BeTheme.

Regards, Pawel;
  • Hi, I have downloaded the "Wordpress reset" plugin, installed it and activated it. But nothing seems to have changed.

Then I have imported again Demo Data and received the following success message: "Be Theme Import Demo Data" "All done successfully".

But after that still like before. Nothing change in my website. 

• @goosphil After plugin installation and activation, you need to use it. But please notice that this plugin would remove whole the content (posts, pages, etc). After that, you need to import demo and slider once again.
  • edited February 2016

Hi Everybody.

I come back to you after asking the provider to solve a few problems. It seems to work now.

But I am very frustrated I cannot get, simply, the exact copy of the template JET I bought and installed. I just want that, please. The exact same installation as the JET template's presentation, with same texts, same pictures and same everything. Just and exactly like the layout "JET". 

Could you help me to achieve that please. Here are my credentials for you to be able to have a look, if you don't mind.

*** REMOVED BECAUSE OF SECURITY REASONS ***

Thanks a lot in advance.

• @goosphil There is no need to be frustrated. Just go to Appearance > System Status and check how many limits you got on server side. We have no idea what they changed exactly but looks like not to much.
  • OK, I have been there and looked. But What do I have to look exactly there and then, what to do? (I am not a technician... just a beginner)
  • We are not the admin experts as well so we can not tell you how to change these details. But as you can see, there is some information of which variables should be increased. In this case, you need to contact with your admin.
  • Hi again,

So the Admin have now modified what was wrong in the "System Status".

But what I see in the page view has not changed!

I would like to get the same as the BeTheme/JET please

• If you are sure that he changed everything, then please send us access to your dashboard and FTP privately so we can have a look on it. We are sure that he did not changed limits if you are unable to import demo but we would like to check it.
  • OK, I have sent you a private message with my credentials to access WP admin

Kindest regards