bbpress and Be Theme template.

Hello.

I have woocommerce demo running and the look was very nice, with Be Theme Style! The demo store worked like a charm.

Now I just installed bbpress, and the visual is nice, with much of Be Theme beauty. Good to see you support some of the major plugins, for sure there is a lot of work to keep all this up to date.

But I missed the "Alerts" style for info, warning and other messages with bbpress. I can see the light blue, light yellow color but maybe is not using the correct shortcode. I know... You like to see the link, so you can check by yourself. Here it go:

Is this correct?
I believe this not a issue, just a template design decision. In this case, can I use the Be Theme style alert? I believe the Be Theme is far better.

Best regards,
Celso.

Comments

• Hi Celso,

this is obviously not an issue. This is how it works. And we are sorry but we do not have any option to switch from default to our alerts. This requires files customization.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Yes, I understand for sure.

Maybe you can change the Be Theme template code and use Theme Alerts that looks much better, in a future theme release. This is just a friendly request for improvement. Woocommerce template use Be Theme alerts and looks much better. BUT not an issue.

If you can do this in the future (as a theme improvement), I can wait because this is not urgent task.
    Otherwise I can hire some developer o help me in the future with page templates.

I also understand you have many tasks and limited resourses, that's because this is a suggetion, not a request.   :)

To be honest, I have been using this Theme for some time now and could not find any real issue, the work is very good, the code looks clean, documentation is also good... I had only some questions and some suggestions. Please let your team know I have a very good feeling of quality.

Regards,
  • We will consider this request of course but we can not tell you when exactly this could be done as currently we got over 300 features and fixes in queue.
  • This is fair enough to me. This is a cosmetic improvement, and I will wait. The forum will be better with Be Theme alerts.

Please include this feature in your queue, maybe this is not so difficult for your team to do it but I could not do it on my own.

Thank you for your attention.
    Regards,

Celso.