Theme incompatibility with bbPress forum tools - bbp style pack

Hello.

I am here to report some incompatibility with Be Theme and bbPress forum tools, I am specific talking about bbp style pack.

This plugin enable some VERY usefull style change in the bbpress forum, and unfortunately once I install Be Theme the style pack does
not work as expected: Some features still work, some the majority are simply ignored.

The author told me he cannot debug this issue, this is beyond plugin scope. I know this is also beyond Muffin Support, so I am
just reporting, maybe in future you can check the template files and run some tests.

I am going to hire a developer for a free-lancer work, and create a bbpress template specific for my site. Be theme is a wonderful theme, but
with thousands of plugins, it's impossible to check everything. No action required, I am just providing information.

Best regards,
Celso.

Comments

• Thanks for the info!
  • Hello. I hired a developer and the work is in progress, since my request was simple it will be done quickly. I have learned that many other themes have incompatibility, it suggests the issue may be in the plugin.

Anyway, it's almost done (I just need to choose better colors).

The developer here in Brazil told me your theme has a very high quality because you use a lot of wordpress functions int the correct way, and templates are well structured with get_template_part, children theme, fallbacks, etc. He was happy and I was able to save a few bucks because the reduced time for such adjust. How nice!

It (still) sounds greek to me, but you know for sure.
    I am also learning basic php and css to make my life easier...

Best regards, and congratulations for the good work.
    Celso

• We are very happy to hear that :)