<code>...</code> tag

Hello. I keep using your theme and like it more and more.
The theme is very good, but sometimes I find minor issues I like to report. This is small issue but annoying.

1) BeTheme have a shortcode [code]Insert your content here[/code] that works without issues and have a very good, special formatting.
2) BeTheme also display directly in the muffin builder interface a <code>...</code> tag I want to use, so no problem too. Nice to see this feature inside muffin builder, I took some time to realize this.

The problem is simple: The color!

My site is a mainly red, and the <code>...</code> defaults to the blue, original color we have in the default install!
The text color for this is lost somewere, but the [code]...[code] works as expected.

You can check this page. I create a small test case trying to report this better.

I believe the blue text should match the gray text color (or any color I select in the Mufin Builder), similar the shortcode. This detail is missing, and you can consider this improvement in the future. Maybe it's simple for you guys.

In this meantime, if possible to provide some CSS to adjust the color of the blue text?

Best Regards,
Celso.

Comments