set up for 2nd / submenu

its possible to place submenu/2nd level menu or 2nd menu unter the headermenu

i want that i can see it every time or its alltime visible/open … not only on hove?
maybe idea is that megamenu is open not even when hover menu ... 

Comments

• Hi,

please show us on screenshot what you mean exactly. Not sure what you want to do.
  • ok when i have i do … i just in development in design and want to know if it works :)
  • Hello,
    i don't know how minimise the size between first level and 2nd level menu,
    see the snapshot please :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pa2xap9tbn7nb7g/Capture.JPG?dl=0

Can you help me ?
    Thx
    Vir
  • @vir Please send us link to page.
  • I can't send you the link, i develop with local hosting, that's why i send you a image:)
  • Let us know when site will be online then because link is necessary.
  • virvir
    edited March 2016
    ok but when it will be on line it'll be too late :(

• You need to understand that there is no magic here. Without link, we can not check what might be wrong. We are not magician. If you are sick, do you call to doctor and you ask about the disease? Sorry but we don't think so. It works exactly the same way here. We need to have a look project first before we can give you any solution.
  • no need to be aggressive, I understood that you are not soothsayer, I tell you I can't give you the URL of the site because it is développemnt locally, it will replace the one that is currently in line ! So to resume remaining kind I want to know if i can reduce the space between the first level and the second level of the dropdown menu, there must be 60 px between the two lines.
    thank you in advance for your help
  • We are not aggressive at all. We just tried to explain that without link it's simply not possible to help. And because you definitely didn't understood how it works, we gave you simple and clear example with the doctor. That's it!

In reference to your question, in some cases it is possible, but in some not - everything depends on current settings, code, plugins and many other factors. And again, this is why we need link to page were you want to set this space.

P.S. Saying that would be to late is not true. Because you can always send us private message with dashboard access so we can have a look on it after logging.

We hope this time our explanation would be clear enough. Thanks!
  • ok we send you a private message with the config, you have to do manually !
    thx a lot