BeTheme compatibility with Mega Menu for Visual composer

Hi there, I just bougt this plugin for my site and it seems to dont work at all.. is there any chance I can make it work?

Here are the base requirements:

"
  1. WordPress 4.4+
  2. Visual Composer: Page Builder for WordPress Plugin installed
  3. Use of the WordPress  Menu System (found in Appearance > Menus)

Requirements for Automatic Integration

The following are additionally required of your theme if you wish to integrate VCMega Menu automatically, rather than adding a line of PHP to your theme template.

1. Proper use of the wp_nav_menu function
  2. Use of the theme_location setting within the wp_nav_menu arguments
  3. properly registered theme location
  4. Modular coding – CSS and JS based on the container ID or class passed to wp_nav_menu, rather than a hard-coded wrapper class

Any properly coded theme will meet requirements 1-4."

I really would like to make it work.

Thanks

JC

Comments

• Hi,

can you explain what exactly does not work? You just left some requirements but we have no idea what exactly does not work and where. Please give us more details.
  • Hmm, Ok, let me try to explain it..

I've installed the plugin Mega menu for VC and it shows on the Admin, working just normal, so I set up a Menu to use the feature, so far so good all working.. (inside the admin)

but when i go check on the site, it seems the Plugin does not work.. it doest change the menu. like the plugin is not being initialized for some reason.

Reading the requirements and checking the way u guys handle the menu it seems u use a diff function to build the menu on the file header-top-area (I could be wrong on this as Im not the best on php, just know the basics)

but if u could help me make this work it would be a much apretiated... perhaps even implement the support for this plugin on future versions.. .it does look like a very good plugin to support.

I have created a short video to show what i just said, lets hopu you guys can understand.. (my english is not the best)

Perhaps a way to turn off the way you plugin handdle the menu and use the standard wp menu, would solve this?! (just guessing)
    It would be much apretiated if u could help me out..
    Thanks,

• Ok, we got it. However we did never tested this plugin and have no idea where exactly the problem might be. What you ask for, definitely requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer.

Thanks for understanding!

• Hmm, bummer, It would be nice if you guys consider have a look on this plugin for further versions of the theme perhaps, 

I know that its a big ask, like u said you would have to customize the files, but in case u do that would benefit not just me but a bunch of ppl and maybe future others.

I could provide the files for the test in case u need them.

Anyway, thanks for the prompt support. 

about the part of how to modify, i do know how, what i dont know is to find or debug the way to get the solution.. 

Great theme, keep the good work!
  • When we finish over 400 of features and things that are on our "to do" list currently, we will be bale to think about this plugin as well. Thanks.