Background color for the row

Hello,

I have this problem - I am trying to create a homepage (info.pairee.com) based on the VIDEO demo.

In the home page I have a revolution slider and just below that I have 2 columns (one that gives the description- "WE PROVIDE TECHNOLOGY AND TRAINING SOLUTIONS" and the other an image - with triangles. The image is a PNG. I intend to have "gray" background for the image and a white background for the column description ( on the left). 

I have tried all combinations, and I do not end up with the background colors I need. Funnily, I get a blue background for the image and a light gray background( #f3f3f3) for the description, when actually I have set the background to white.

Can you let me know how to achieve the similar look as your demo? The whole layout is almost the same to the demo.

Cheers
Sangita

Comments

• Hey,

to create something like that, you need to set background color for section first. For the same section, you need to use Highlight (left or right) style. But the highlight color you can set under Theme options > Colors > Content section.

Thanks!
  • Hi, I have done this with using highlight-right in custom classes. It works fine in the desktop version -the triangles image(.png) on the section in homepage - info.pairee.com below the slider is highlighted with #f2f2f2 and the section on the right takes the white color as per requirement.

However, when the layout changes to the  mobile version , both of these columns take the highlight color which is #f2f2f2. Could you let me know, how i can prevent this?
  • You need to re-edit it and built into 2 WRAPS. So far, those items are
    in 1 wrap but must be in two. So "WE PROVIDE TECHNOLOGY AND TRAINING
    SOLUTIONS" column must be in separate wrap and the image which is on the
    right side of this content, must be in the individual wrap as well.