How to change BeTheme Action Bar link colour

2»

Comments

• Quite welcome! :)
  • How can I change the social colors on the Action bar?
  • Got it:

#Action_bar .social li a { color: #000000 !important; }
  • Hi, I'm having difficulties changing the font colour in the Action Bar:

I have used the following CSS:

#Action_bar .contact_details li { color: #000 !important; }
    #Action_bar .contact_details li a { color: #000 !important; }

But the text colour doesn't change and the telephone and email link remain blue?  Can this be changed please?
  • @aculinx Please provide us link to page where above css does not work.
  • edited August 2016
    #Action_bar .social li a { color: #000000 !important; }

#Action_bar .contact_details li { color: #000 !important; }
    #Action_bar .contact_details li a { color: #000 !important; }

Where do i have to paste this? :)
  • Theme options > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section.
  • Hello, I change the color typography for the action bar, but doesn't work on a mobile mode, how can i change the color typography on mobile?
  • @enrique6553 What exactly does not work on mobile? Please also send us link to page where it does not work right.
  • Hi there,

some things worked, some not:

Under: Theme options > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section

I have got:

.section-border-top { border-top: 1px solid #adadad; }

.lawyer2-wrap-border { border: 2px solid #c0c0c0; }

#Action_bar .social li a { color: #ffffff !important; }

#Action_bar .contact_details li { color: #fff !important; }
    #Action_bar .contact_details li a { color: #fff !important; }

#Action_bar .header-classic  { background-color: #0f1666; }

The background colour is not blue but brown.

How do I get the two links on the right sight white as well?

Thanks for your help !!!

• @Netz-Aktiv If some of the custom css's we gave above, does not work, please move them on 1st position of Custom CSS section and check.
  • Hello,

How to change the colour of slogan text (action bar)?
    Please, I need help.

Thanks!
  • @alquimistra
    Hi,
    Please go to theme options>colors>action bar
    thanks
  • That didn't seem to work for me, at least from what I can see.  I put text in the slogan box under the Menu Action Bar as well as the phone number.  The phone number shows up, but in a different color than I indicated in the Theme Options - Colors - Action Bar, but at least it is showing up until I scroll then it disappears.  The Slogan text is there but is in white on white,(invisible) the only reason I know its showing up is because I can highlight the area with my mouse.  I can't seem to find the correct area for controlling those colors (or fonts) used in that area and the Theme Options - Colors - Action Bar does not seem to be making any effect (and 'yes' I'm saving my changes.)   Any ideas?

Also is there any current documentation / help for the new version 20.2?  The User Guide found in the BeTheme Dashboard - Manual and Support goes to version 7.4 and lots of the things shown or discussed are not the same now, so for a newbie like me, its confusing, not to mention being unsure if I'm doing it right now. 
  • The instructions are pretty much the same.
    What would you like to change in the action bar? Please send a link and point us to what the changes would be. You cannot set everything with the theme options.
    thanks
  • I have Be corporation and want change the set I'm the blue menu bar at the top from 'BE corporation, or whatever it said. to my company name

When I remove the Be corporation logo, the original text disappeared as well.

Help!!!
  • Please go to the Theme Options > Global > Logo and remove all of the logos.
    Make these fields blank, then scroll down and you'll notice the "Text logo" field.
    Write there the name of your company.
    Thanks
  • Hey, I'm having kind of the same issue but with Header Builder enabled. Seems like I cannot change the color of the icon on mobile/tablet devices. I tried the custom css too, but seems it doesnt take effect when Header builder is activated. There is no possible way at this time to change color of the menu icon (active and not active) for mobile devices while HB is activated? 
  • Please send us a link to your website.
    Thanks