How to use Yoast / SEO plugin for BeTheme?

Hello, how are you? Please like some SEO tips using Yoast / SEO plugin.

Build the entire site using Muffin Builder, however, the ocnteúdo not rankeia via Google. I read some tutorials referring to BUILDER tool >> integrated SEO to Wordpress content editor.

I clicked on SEO BUILDER and saved the theme, however, appeared a totally unstructured page, with all the broken HTML.

The correct is to accept the Buider >> SEO and click on the Hide button The Content
Hide the content from the WordPress editor?

Please, I need a lot of help.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hey,

yes, you need to turn on "Hide the Content" button exactly so that part of content would be visible by plugins like Yoast only.

Thanks!
  • I understood, when using Buider >> button SEO will the button to Hide button The Content
    Hide the content from the WordPress editor.

As a suggestion, you could make a simple tutorial with a step by step for users, a video or tutorial screens to teach. I believe this is a question for all who use Muffin Builder.

Thank you.
  • We will consider this when we have less questions on forum because so far we spent nearly whole time on this forum.
  • For it is my dear, I think you were able to reduce time and staff if they had video tutorials explaining the operation, including small things like SEO.
    Thank you very much!
    Hugs.
  • OK so I turned off "seo betheme" to OFF in Betheme options - then into the page, clicked on Builder >> SEO : OK - Then into the page : hide the content ON

My page is OK with yoast SEO, red light, but when modifying content in wordpress editor, it is not taken into account. And the code is awful : extract : 

left

no-repeat;center top;;

Heading + desc

[divider height="20"]
    <h4 style="text-align:center;"><strong>Suis-je blbalblblb ?</strong></h4>
    <p style="text-align:justify;">Oui !

Could you tell me how we update content and add some things or modify without risking to have it all with very bad results ?

Yes with video tutorial or explanations more accurate would be appreciated :-)

Thank you very much and have a good day,
  • @Butterfly44 We are sorry but we don't get your question. We do not understand what exactly you want to do as what you wrote above, is how this supposed to work exactly.
  • OK I write you with private message. You'll see with access to my website.