disappearing sections

sections that are fully enabled for mobile responsiveness, are NOT showing up on mobile. why??? No- i have not disabled the mobile view for these sections

Comments

• Can you be more specific and show us what you mean exactly?
  • http://langstonamador.com

when i disable mobile on some sections, it makes the sections below it also not viewable on mobile. 
    specifically: in the section titled we follow a high standard of excellence: i disable the mobile view, it makes my contact section and location section below it also not viewable on mobile. they are each their own sections. when i make that section viewable by all sections, then my contact and location section show up again. why is this one section effecting the sections below it? 

also, the parallax backgrounds aren't responding properly on chrome desktop browsers. why???? 

so i have 2 issues here. 1: the section titled we follow a high standard of excellence is effecting the sections responsiveness that are below it. and 2: chrome browsers are not rendering the parallax backgrounds correctly. 

please help!!
  • 1. We don't get what you mean so would be great if you can show us on the screenshot what is happening.

2. Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors you got. Please fix them first and the parallax should be fine.
  • im not seeing errors. the parallax is also not functioning properly in firefox. can you please take a look: www.langstonamador.com
  • can you please take a look. the last 3 sections are separate sections. but are acting as one. so when i hide the top of the last 3 section on mobile, the 2 sections below it are also hidden. i can't figure why. its also messing up the parallax function in firefox and chrome. please help. 
     the website is www.langstonamador.com

• We must be looking on different pages if you don't see any errors. http://pasteboard.co/RkkGqR0.png - this is just some of your errors that are not related with theme. As you can see, there is a lot of RED color stuff.