Action Bar Right and Left Margins Changed by Itself

Hello people

My website changed without me changing anything on the options menu. The Action bar had some margins on the right and left, which was great so I could have the sliding top on one of the sides without conflicting with the content of the bar. But now it doesn't have the margins anymore, what happened?

http://imgur.com/0GWxGxE <-- this is how it used to look

Now it's not as good.

PS: I'm thinking about dropping all these features as they just conflict with each other.

Comments

• Hi,

as we remember, we were giving you css for that in the past but as we can see, you just removed it. So if you want to set padding again, please use the following css:
    #Action_bar .column {
        margin-bottom: 0 !important;
        padding: 0 40px;
        box-sizing: border-box !important;
    }
  • I don't remember, can you show me the thread where you provided me with the CSS for this?

Also, this doens't explain why it changed, because I have never included a CSS code for this.

1 - I mainly want to understand why the website changed by itself. Can you tell me why this could have happened?

2 - I have unchecked the "Full Width (for layout: Full Width)", but I am not sure what that does, I thought at the time that was what gave me the desired effect. I didn't find it in the documentation, can you tell me what this option does exactly?
  • We don't remember where exactly it is because we do not monitor all messages posted by users. There is too many channels that you contact with us and that's why it's impossible. We just remember this site and we remember above css very well as well.

1. We have no idea why it changed itself and how was it working in the past on your site. Action Bar was always full width and it never had any padding/margin inside. So if you want to move action bar items more to the center, you need to use above css.

2. We have 2 layouts under Theme options > Global > General section. It's Full width and Boxed. Full width means that the whole content is full width (from the left to right) but Boxed means that content is inside a box.
  • Thanks for replying and thanks for the CSS.

2 - I said the "Full Width (for layout: Full Width)", it's under the "Header" options.

Can you explan what this function does? I didn't find it explained in the documentation.

HeaderHeader

• Can you show us this section of screenshot? Because we do not have this option under Header section.
  • Ok, got it. So this option expand top bar to be full width (out of the Wrapper).
  • Thanks for clarifying

Best regards