Share facebook link shows wrong picture

If I share a post to Facebook it shows the correct post, but takes the picture from another post.
Please have a look:
try to share to Facebook and you'll see, there is the picture from another post.

Also: at the share page it says "Just another WordPress site". How can I get rid of this?

Comments

• Hey,

to share the right pic on Facebook, you supposed to use WP Facebook Open Graph protocol.

But to remove "Just another Wordpress site" tag, please do necessary changes under Settings > Reading section.
  • I'm afraid I was misunderstood: the Plugin you recommended didn't change anything. User should be able to facebook-share to their own facebook pages. But the plugin needs my own fb-ID, which makes no sense. Anyway it didn't work. There was always the wrong pic. Please try it yourself!

Also there is no "Just another Wordpress site" tag under Settings > Reading. Please have a look at the screenshot:

• We tested it on our end and it works of course. But about "Just another..." tag it was there when you were posting on Facebook and it has been cached by FB but on this we do not have any impact. You need to wait until they refresh cache.