Menu not working..

Hi 

Can you tell me why my Menu layout works on my homepage but not on all other pages..? (Menu is beside the wordbird logo at top of page)
It did previous look and work fine but since the recent update it has started to appear disjointed and not nicely uniformed as it does on the homepage. 

WORKING 

NOT WORKING: 
http://wordbird.ie/product-tag/fathers-day/ 

Thanks 
Ronan 

Comments

• Hi,

do you mean that you got different menu items on inner pages than on homepage or you mean that menu items on inner pages does not lie nicely in one line with the logo just like on the home?
  • Hi, 

Both actually. 

The Menu that appears on the Landing Page beside logo (see below) is what I want. 

Cards | Prints | Counties | For Him | For Her | Shop

For some reason this is gone on the other pages and has been replaced with the below: 

Shop | Cart | Checkout | My Account | Register | About | Contact | Home | News | Delivery and Returns | For Him | For Her | Counties

I hope I am making sense, I've included the links above in previous conversation to demonstrate they difference. 

Thanks - Ronan 
  • So if you have different menu items on inner pages, please make sure if you did not set different menu for inner pages or for homepage. You can check this under Page Options section. Please also make sure that you set main menu under Appearance > Menus > Manage locations section.

But to put menu items in one line with logo, you need to decrease number of menu items. Currently you have to many of them and there is not enough space to put them in the same line as logo.
  • That did the trick - thanks!