Revolution slider does not work on mobile

Hello, I am having issue with revolution slider. Check my website www.xbodypoprad.sk and you can see full width slider on home page. It shows on my mobile and I have iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 8.1.2 verzion, but it does not show on other iPhone with new version. Can you help me? Thanks a lot! :)

Comments

• I have realised that Revolution slider works only with iphones with older versions of iOS, any ideas how to fix it?
  • Hi,

Slider is responsive and is resizing to screen size always. So as we see, it looks just exactly as supposed to look like if you want it to be responsive of course.

Thanks!
  • So why on iphone 4 is slider visible, also on iphone 5 and iphone 6 plus, but not on iphone 6? I dont understand
  • Fixed! Size of photos was a problem. Anyway, I dont know why, but... Photo with size of 400 Kb does not show in revolution slider on all devices, but photo with size of 120 Kb shows on any device. Thanks for your support
  • Some devices have difficulties to render larger images so this might be the reason. Anyway, we are glad to know that you sorted it out.