slider video not showing on mobile

Hi , 

I bought another copy of theme yesterday 
New Licence :  XXX

I am using electric layout. 
Can you suggest on the following:
1. Rev slider video on mobile page, not showing on mobile (I had to insert the image , in order to work the video, on the page load, it shows the image then buffer for video on desktop , but on mobile It only shows image , no video) 

2. Do the theme have icon for fax like phone ?

3. Possible to make sub menu transparent ?

4. Parallax images are not showing parallax effect on mobile . 

Please advise 

Gurpreet

Comments

• Hi,

1. Videos does not work on mobile devices unfortunately.

2. No, fax icon is not included unfortunately. All icons you can find on http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/shortcodes/typography#icons

3. Please send us link to page where you would like to make sub-menu transparent because we need to have a look on it before we would be able to give you the right solution.

4. Parallax for mobile can be enabled under Theme options > Responsive section but please remember that parallax effects does not work on all mobile devices.
  • Hi, 

Is there any solution to work the video on the mobile please ?

Here are the links for sub menu 

under About Menu > sub menu how we work 

Thank You 
  • 1. No, it's technically impossible.

3. To set the opacity for sub-menu items, please use the following css:
    #Top_bar .menu li ul { opacity: 0.7 !important; }
  • Hi, 

What do you mean, its not possible technically ? 

Video can't be shown on the mobiles ? 
    or Be theme is not compatible to show videos on mobile ? 
    or its slider revolution ? 

2. How can I add phone no at the top right corner with big font  , using transparent header option. ?

3. On mobile, MECHANICAL SERVICES are going on right hand

using fancy heading 

​<div style="margin: 0 0 0 3%; background-color: #000;opacity: 0.7; padding: 60px 30px 30px 60px;">
    <h1 style="font-size: 60px; line-height: 60px; color: #fff;"> MECHANICAL SERVICES</h1>

same on the home page : using fancy heading : 
    ​<div style="margin: 0 0 0 3%;">
    <h1 style="font-size: 60px; line-height: 60px; color: #515e61;">JW BUILDING SERVICES<br /> Electrical, Mechanical, Networks</h1>

4. Contact page has map at the top , on mobile, its hard to scroll, as when clicked on the screen to go down, Map is keep expanding or going left and right, up and down (depends on the scrolling ), rather than showing the text, form at the bottom of the page. 

Please advise. 

Gurpreet 

• 1. It means videos can't be shown on mobiles. It has nothing to BeTheme.

2. This requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Anyway, if you want to know which file is responsible for header, it's includes/header-top-area.php file.

3. And what is your question about this one? What you want to do?

4. Please go to map settings and change Draggable option.
  • Thank you for the reply. 

3. On mobile, MECHANICAL SERVICES are going on right hand side (out of the box, Not in the centre ) 

Please check the link

• 3. To center h1 in the content, you need to break words on smaller devices with the following css:
    h1, .text-logo #logo { word-wrap: break-word !important; }
  • Hi, 

1. How can I add phone no at the top right corner with big font  , using transparent header option. ?

I think, I found something, which will do the job . 

Using Action Button ; Its working fine, except menu is way too down , left hand side . (which you can't see on the site now,as changed menu size) Possible to make menu between logo and action button . http://jwbuildingservices.com/ (almost done it , had to decrease menu size, which I don't want, hard to see) 

Problem with increased menu size : On scrolling down the page, menu is not on the bar. 

2. How to add text to top bar ? 

• 1. This requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer.

2. If you mean text on Action Bar, you can use Slogan field under Theme options > Menu & Action Bar > Action Bar section.