Site-wide store notice text covers up theme action bar information

Hi,

How can I use the Woocommerce 'site-wide store notice' in my BE theme without it covering up my action bar information?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hi,

can you explain what's this exactly and why it does not work with BeTheme? Would be great if you can provide some screenshots + link to site where you noticed issue.

Thanks!
  • Hi,

In Woocommerce there is an option (settings/general) to restrict users (sales) to certain countries, which I want to use. There is also an option to have a site-wide store text notice. I also want to use this to inform users about this restriction.

When this option is enabled Woocommerce places a static bar with your chosen text at the top of the webpage.

Unfortunately this can obscure any information in the action bar and also covers the menu area when the page is scrolled.

I have got screenshots but I cant figure out how to attach them to this editor.

Thanks again.
  • Ok, thanks for explanation. We found where the problem is and this would be fixed with next theme update. What you can do at this moment is use the following css:
    .woocommerce-demo-store{ margin-top: 45px !important; }