Revolution Slider on BeTheme "Electric" Demo Home Page has disappeared (WP Multisite Installation)

edited July 2016 in Revolution Slider
I have just installed the "Electric" Demo, and after creating my own "promo" slider for the homepage, the revolution slider disappeared due to a name change to the slider. Eg, I changed it from "electric" to "promo". How do enable this on the homepage with the new name, or at least get the old "electric" slider working again? At the moment I can see "Home" slugs in the background of the header as well. I have tried using the "Media / Slider | Revolution Slider" switches in the home page editor, but there are no slider options to choose from here for some reason? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I have found some options in the BeTheme Options/Header & Subheader/ "Hide Breadcrumbs and Subheader" to get rid of the breadcrumbs.

As a work-around I have had to add in another full width section to the Muffin Builder and added in the shortcodes for the Rev Slider. Not ideal, but is ok for now.

Comments

• Hey,

slider, can be set under Page Options where Slider | Revolution Slider drop-down field you presented is. As we can see, this drop-down field is empty. Do you use multisite then?
  • Yes, that's correct, this is a multisite configuration.
  • Just as we thought. So because it's a multisite, you need to change Table Prefix under Theme options > Global > Advanced section.
  • That fixed it! I changed the Table Prefix from base_prefix to prefix, and now I have the option to choose the different revolution sliders in the Home Page edit section. Thank you very much!

I just noticed you have this information in the BeTheme documentation in the advanced section, it might be handy to have a link in the Revolution slider section to this for Multisite users to find easily. I did search but obviously didn't get to the advanced section to find the right information.
  • Ok, thanks for your suggestion :)