Align Lists

I'm trying to align the lists on this page :

But for some reason can't align to the middle. They looked aligned to the left.

Comments

• To align list items, please use:
    .list_item .list_right { text-align: center !important; }
  • It doesn't look ok.
    I need the text next to the icon, but the whole the whole wrap centered. If you take a closer look it all looks aligned to the left...
  • So this one is not possible unfortunately.
  • You're saying that there's no way to eliminate the empty space to the right ?
    If you look at the colored separator, you'll see that the email unit is to its left, while the phone unit underneath it, creating empty space...
  • The phone number creates an extra space because you did some mistakes in the code. Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all would be fine.

P.S. Anticipating your question, yes, those errors are not associated with theme and were made by you or one of your extra plugins.

Thanks!
  • If you refer to the spaces, they are there as I need (7527)  right under the SLAP word.

See image about i'm talking about.

• Yes, we know what you mean but like we wrote above, you need to fix your HTML bugs first.
  • I'm sorry but i haven't added any extra html or any other plugins.
    Can you be a bit more specific please ?
  • We are sorry but we can not know what you did or didn't. We are just able to tell you what we see and what need to be fixed. And like we wrote above, it has nothing to theme. So if you don't know what you did wrong and where, you need to contact with your we developer and ask him or if you don't have any, we can give you contact to our colleges who offer such customization.
  • Guys i didn't put in any customization !

For the left LIST block i have this :

<big style="padding-top: 12px; display: block">Have any questions?</big>
    <h5><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a></h5>

For the Middle LIST block i left it all empty.

For the Right LIST block i have this :

<big style="padding-top: 12px; display: block">Call us</big>
    <h5><a href="tel:3477667527">347 . 766 . SLAP</a></h5></p>
    <h5>&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp(7527)</h5>

So not sure what are you referring to.
  • Can you please help ?
  • No, we can't because like we wrote above, this has nothing to theme. You or your developer did those mistakes somewhere and now you need to fix them. If you don't understand it, please read Item Support Policy where everything was explained. So if you don't know where the problem is, contact with your web developer and ask him for a help because this kind of customization is not included.
  • I really don't know what you are talking about.
    I didn't customise anything.
    The code above is the only thing i have there.
    What else do you see that I don't ?  Can you put up here  a printscreen ?

The two blocks of LISTS were copied from http://theslapcollective.com/contact-2/   which is one of your own pages.
  • So if you don't know what are we talking about, contact with your web developer and he will explain you everything. You must understand that fixing the bugs that are out of the theme, are not included into support. http://pasteboard.co/9kuGg0vdi.png - this is how your code looks like and this should tell you where might be the place where you did mistake.
  • The red code is the spaces i've put there to bring  (7527)   below SLAP.
  • I have removed it. You can see it's still the same thing...
  • And now all is fine and looks as should look like exactly.
  • If you look again, you'll see the email block is prominently to the left, whole the phone is towards the left too.
    Look at the distance between the end of the envelope and the colored line's end, and then look at the distance between the end of the text of the phone block and the  colored line's end.

In any case, i need to add the actual number (7527) underneath the SLAP text...

• http://pasteboard.co/9HmhCUQEY.png - this is how this section looks like and to be honest, we do not see anything wrong here. So maybe you can do necessary changes and send us screenshot with explanation of what you would like to achieve?
  • I'm talking about the attached....image
  • We were looking at the wrong site for all the time then. Ok, we found this line, it's on http://theslapcollective.com/contact/ but we still don't understand what exactly you want to do with this line. If you want this line to be wider, you should upload wider line because current one is only 779px.
  • No my friend. 
    I'm looking to align the two LIST blocks that are under the colored line to be symmetrically under it - Have the same distance under it on the left and on the right. 
  • So we are sorry but it's not possible because this requires a lot's of files customization.