Load more and Read more buttons

Hi!

I want to change the icon on the Load more and Read more buttons with an other icon, plus I want to move the icon to the right side. How can I do that?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Hi,

it is not possible to change the icons without files customization but if you send us link to page where you got them, we will see if it's possible to change it's position.
  • edited August 2016
    Hi,

You can see the Load more button under the blog posts:
    /

Or the Read more button under the related posts:
    /

If there is no option to change and move the icon, then I would just like to delete the icon and have a regular button. Thanks!
  • Ok, thanks. So to move the icon to the right side, you need to use the following css:
    a.button .button_icon { float: right !important; }
    But if you want to get rid of this icon completely, then please use the following css:
    a.button .button_icon { display: none !important; }
  • Thanks.

And how can I change the icon (so for example I want to use icon-right-open-mini). 

Thanks.
  • Like we wrote above, you can't change icon with custom css. This requires files customization.
  • Ok, thanks. 

I tried with the display: none thing, but that turns off all icons on all pages, and I want to keep them on some.

One more thing. Where can I change the Load more and Read text? I want all caps.

Thanks again :)
  • So if you want to remove this icon on certain pages, then you need to use the following css instead:
    .page-id-xxx a.button .button_icon { display: none !important; }
    where xxx is page id.

But the texts, you can change under Theme options > Translate section.