New Page does not display all Page Options

When I click "Add Page", the new page does not display all the functions.  Specifically, I'm missing the "Fancy Heading/ Feature List/ Column" area shown on your PNG file.

I have worked with my host provider to revise the System Status settings as set out below.
WordPress Environment
WP Version: [?] 4.6.1
WP Multisite: [?] –
WP Memory Limit: [?] 1 GB
WP Debug Mode: [?] –
Language: [?] en_US
Server Environment
Server Info: [?] Apache/2.4.23
PHP Version: [?] 5.6.23
PHP Post Max Size: [?] 100 MB
PHP Time Limit: [?] 300
PHP Max Input Vars: [?] 10000
SUHOSIN Installed: [?] –
MySQL Version: [?] 5.5.49
Max Upload Size: [?] 100 MB

Please advise how I can resolve this.

Comments

• Hi,

please create php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us link to that files because we are pretty sure the limits you presented above are fake.
  • edited October 2016
    Like most of your users - we're novice website builders, not PHP
    database experts - I didn't know how to do that.  I found the
    instructions here:
    http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/website/php/create-phpinfo-page-to-see-php-settings.

I cropped the information in my original post from WP's menu
    (Appearances > System Status), and the figures match those in my
    CPanel PHP figures.  Nonetheless, the PHP Info appears here: 
    http://www.profitbreakthroughs.ca/phpinfo.php. I have a "Coming Soon"
    plugin running, so if you can't see the page, please provide a private
    way to give you admin access.

Many thanks!
  • My account was "limited" two days ago, but yesterday (shortly before my OP), I upgraded my service.  In It's 18 hours later, and the problem remains, i.e. the account limitation, if it was the original issue, should well and truly have resolved itself by now.
  • Turns out I had turned off the "Builder | Visibility" under Appearance - Be Theme Options - Advanced - Layout - Builder | Visibility.

As per some of my other comments/ feedback:  Improving your documentation would reduce user frustration and cut down the number of Support requests.  Using this as a specific example:

1) Add an explanation under "Builder | Visibility" to explain what it does ("Governs which class of user can see Muffin Builder when they visit a page".

2) Add dynamic commentary to the right of the drop-down, eg. "Everyone [only Authors/ Editors/ Administrators] can see Muffin Builder"; "No one willbe able to see Muffin Builder.  We do not recommend using this setting".
  • Ok, thanks for the link. Just as we thought, above values are fake. And the following screenshot is the best proof https://snag.gy/aLmfxc.jpg

So as you can see on the image, your max_input_vars is 1000 not 10000 as you advertised above. Memory limit is 256MB but post_max_size only 8MB and not 100 as you advertised as well.
  • Which do I trust - the php function (your screenshot), or the cPanel data (my screenshot)?

PS.  In English, it's more polite/ less offensive to say that someone's data "are incorrect", or "appear to be incorrect", than it is to say "are fake".
  • Sorry but what is wrong in "fake" word? Lot's of authors that we've been working with in the past were using this word and we do not see anything wrong.

Anyway, the screenshot we sent you above is the most proper one and it shows proper values that you have set directly on your server. cPanels usually display "incorrect" information.