layout is boxed but not footer

have a look at my footer please, layout is boxed using custom CSS, but footer is full. how i can make footer also boxed? link is here

Also, i tried to change footer style, under content, but nothing appears when i select that option. then i turned it back to default. thanks

Comments

• To make footer boxed, you need to set boxed layout under Theme options > Global > General section. Except this option, we do not have any other to make the footer boxed.

What about the style? What you tried and what didn't worked out?
  • Yes, i set that thing boxed. and as you can see whole site is boxed, except footer, why?

I want to make footer style "under the content", when i select it from settings, footer get disappear and white background appears there. 

thanks
  • actually i am using this code with full width layout. 
    .layout-full-width #Wrapper { box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px !important; }

As if i select Boxed layout from settings. my whole site, including first page revslider goes boxed, which is no good in looks. 

Well, there is something wrong with the home page footer, as you can see here it is perfectly boxed, with footer too. why footer is not boxed on first page then?

Second option could be that i use boxed layout with 10px padding, can you provide this code please?
  • So if you set it up and it didn't worked out, please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

P.S. Anticipating your question, yes, those errors are not associated with theme and were made by you or one of your extra plugins.
  • hello, i tried to fix the errors, but i fould something wrong with the theme. e.g, look at this code

</footer>

</div> <!-- #Wrapper -->

also, 
    in footer, error is

<link rel='stylesheet' id='ubuntu-css'  href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=ubuntu%3A300&#038;ver=4.6.1' type='text/css' media='all' />

may be due to this, i am not getting boxed layout on first page. right?
  • No, you are wrong. This is not related with theme. You did a mistake somewhere above and that's why it does not work as should. So please do not look for an issue because we are 100% sure that it has nothing to theme itself.