a few issues with betheme seo2

Im hoping you can help, i am using the theme at my site

A few things.
  1. The theme stays in constant loading on firefox it never stops loading
  2. On chrome the content is not the same width as it is on firefox
  3. The header titles are not spaced correctly and i need to fix it you can see here

Can you let me know how to fix this.

Comments

• I think the sites htacess file is also stuck on the underconstruction page somehow as google is not picking up the site?
  • Hi,

1. It is not true and https://snag.gy/bvZP4Q.jpg is the best proof.

2. We found that you have lot's of html errors and this might be the reason why Firefox and Chrome are rendering your site different. Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many of errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine. Anticipating your question, yes, those errors are not associated with theme and were made by you or one of your extra plugins.

3. To increase line height for specific elements, please navigate to Theme options > Fonts > Size & Style section.
  • edited October 2016
    Thanks.

For point 2 it is on chrome only where you can move the main content area left and right and it doesnt stay. Could you give any tips on the HTML error on chrome which might be causing this so i can fix it.
  • Sorry but we can not give you any tip unfortunately because we simply don't know where you did a mistake exactly. If you were doing this page, you should konw the best where you've been using html tags and where the mistake/s might be done.