Centering Subheader on Page

Hi! I wanted to center my Subheader on a certain page but keep it to the left side on the homepage and other pages. Is this possible?

Also, on one of my pages, I want to center a body of text in the middle of the page. Right now, it is on full width which I want, but the text is spread across the whole page. I specifically want it centered. Is this also possible to do?

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

please send us link to page where you would like to change this and we will have a look on it.
  • edited November 2016

• I want the text to be more compacted.
  • edited October 2016
    I also want the "about us" centered in the middle of the page. I know there is an option to center all the Subheaders. However, I only want the Subheader centered on this page.
  • Ok, thanks for the link. However, what you ask for is not possible unfortunately because you are using breadcrumbs on the right. To center subheader title, it is necessary to remove breadcrumbs.
  • How do I remove them?
  • I went to Subheader in theme options and there is an option to center the breadcrumbs and Subheader. However, when I do this. It centers for all pages and I only want it done for this certain page. I wanted to know if that is possible.

Also, what about the actual paragraph? I want it to be more condensed in the center of the page instead of spread out. Is this also possible?
  • We don't think so that you are talking about the same option. On your site the title is on the left but breadcrumbs on the right. But the option you are talking about is the Title above and breadcrumbs below, right? So is that what you mean when you say that you want to center them?

In reference to 2nd part of your question, we don't understand it. So please show us on the screenshot what you want to do.
  • edited November 2016
    First part of the Question.

This is how I want the page to look (Subheader center) forget the breadcrumbs. I only want the Subheader centered on this one page.

Imagine all the other pages: The subheader will be to the left with no breadcrumbs.
  • edited November 2016
    Second Part of the Question.

Take a look at my text on my About us Page link I sent you.

Now look at the text on this website

......This is what I mean.
  • 1. So to align title center on this page, please select Title on the Left style under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Subheader section and use the following css:
    .page-id-204 #Subheader .title { text-align: center !important; }
    2. Not sure if we understand what you mean to do but every fonts style can be set under Theme options > Fonts > Size & Style section.
  • edited October 2016
    1. This did not center in the middle of the page but that's ok, I found an alternative option.
    2. I figured this out too but thank you for all your help. I know it was a bit confusing.
  • It does not center because you set 70% of the h1 width. And to increase it's width, you need to use the following css:
    .page-id-204 #Subheader .title { text-align: center !important; width: 100% !important; }