Overlay Menu Icon

Hi,

want to change the overlay menu icon color and also move the overlay ion to the right, is that possible..

also lemme know how can i display percentage in progress bars..  sat for ex i want to display 93.56% it just says 93% at the end of the bar..

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

do you mean stripe background and grey border around icon? Is that what you mean?

But unfortunately it is not possible to use percentages with "."

Thanks!
  • Hi , please refer to screenshot attached

http://i.imgur.com/VfjnZsJ.jpg

thanks
  • also need to know how to establish a section scroller thats on the theme "jkreative"

I mean when you scroll down the area scroller scrolls down with you and when you click on it goes to appropriate section..

sorry for too many questions ..
  • edited March 2015
    If this icon is visible on the left side, it means that you activated sticky menu for mobile devices and this can't be changed. But color can be changed within below css:
    #Header a.responsive-menu-toggle { color: #000 !important; }
    BTW This is Betheme, not "jk...." and this works different way with our theme.
  • I know it's Be.. my question was how can i establish something like that since i saw a post here which i forgot to bookmark which used the same style !!

A more smiling answer was expected and i am suprised to get an answer like this since i honestly believe that i have made more than 17 Be customers coz fof my recommendation!!
  • Btw i am using the Overlay Menu (Sticky Header affects ONLY the menu button) and does not have Stick menu On !! the custom css does not work as well ..
  • You can close this ticket and I can find a solution myself!!
  • We know that you expected that this is possible, but unfortunately is not as we got tons of other features and options that are not compatible with this effect.

We missed that you use overlay menu. So to change this icon color, please use below css:
    .header-overlay .overlay-menu-toggle { color: #000 !important; }
    But to change position of this button, you must play with below css:
    .header-overlay .overlay-menu-toggle { left: 30px !important; }
  • I also work on this topic with overlax menu.

Do you have any suggestions, how css should be in your additional code
    ".header-overlay .overlay-menu-toggle { left: 30px !important; }"

if like to have different positions of sticky hamburger menu on desktop, tablet and mobile?
  • @tossn Please show us what you mean exactly because we do not understand your question.
  • Thanks, I solved it already, how to get different positions for overlay menu button on different devices. Maybe this example is helpful for somebody else...

/* menu button overlay style mobile and tablet device*/
    @media only screen and (max-width: 768px){
    .header-overlay .overlay-menu-toggle {
        top: 55px !important;
        }
    }

/* menu button overlay style desktop device*/
    @media only screen and (min-width: 768px){
    .header-overlay .overlay-menu-toggle {
        top: 100px !important;
        }
    }