Entire pages and sections not showing up

edited December 2016 in BeBuilder
I am having a very odd problem.  I have built out my site completely with everything working great for me, but when I view on my mobile device or when co-workers view it on their desktops, there is an entire page of content not showing up, sections on certain pages  are not showing up as well as links that I have changed not updating.  I have hard refreshed more times than I care to think about with no success.  

I don't understand how I can be staring a page full of lovely content in Muffin Builder and then when I look at (outside of my desktop), it's just simply not there.

EDIT:  
Additionally, the menu is on the same line as the logo occasionally, but typically the menu is on the line below it and centered.  I have it set to be right justified in BeTheme Options > Menu & Action Bar > Menu.

The + sign besides Communities is missing and the submenu is not dropping down.

The Testimonials widget is not working on the Falkville Word of Thanks page.  It looks like the javascript isn't loading or something because they are all on the page at once.

Please let me know what I need to provide in order to work this out.  It's extremely frustrating! :P

Many thanks!

Comments