decrease fonts responsive modus

hi guys,

how can I define how much px or % the font should be decreased in responsive mode, because the font is so tiny on the smartphone if I choose to deacrease fonts

best regards

tanks

Comments

• Hi,

we are sorry but we do not have any option to define how much px or % the font should be decrease in responsive mode.

Thanks!
  • would you please add some functions for that mode?! beacause on some websites the fonts are so tiny so you cant even read anyting

best regards
  • Yes, we may consider it when we will get more requests about it and when we finish features and fixes that currently await in queue. Please understand that we can not add any feature you just want because lot’s of users uses poor hosting services and more options/features means higher server requirements. So if we will do necessary tests and decide that it does not charge server resources to much, then we will consider adding it of course.
  • edited November 2016
    you could separate  the theme for users that use webhosting and users who uses managed servers, I WOULD BY YOUR TEHME FOR MANAGED SEREVRS! :-) (of course that will generate upsells ;-)

I see a lot of features on themes like avada, enfold and divi, but there no other so good structured theme like yours

awaiting updates thanks a lot for your work